Rumana Molla (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Rumana Molla is an Indian film actress and model. She appeared in films such as Virgin Bhanupriya, Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 and Irada. She started her career in 2014 with the film Ek Villain, which gained her a lot of popularity. Rumana is originally from Brussels, Belgium.
Rumana Molla was born on 27 September 1994 in Brussels, Belgium. She completed her school and college in Hometown Brussels. She is well versed in Hindi, French, Bengali, Dutch and English languages. Molla has also worked in Zee5 film Virgin Bhanupriya. She is also a trained dancer in Bollywood, Jazz, Bharat Natyam, Tap and Hip-Hop.
|Date of Birth
|27 September 1994
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Shirin Chowdhury
Father : Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Film : Ek Villain (2014)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 6″ Feet
|Listening Music and Reading
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Rumana Molla
- Rumana Molla is raised in Brussels, Belgium.
- She made her film debut in 2014 with Ek Villain.
- She worked in several films including Irada, Bhangarh: The Last Episode, Virgin Bhanupriya etc
- Rumana played Rukul, best friend of the female protagonist In Virgin Bhanupriya.
- She played lead role in film Bawri Chhori alongside Aahana Kumara, Vikram Koccher and Niki Walia.
- Apart from acting and modeling, she also anchors in many programs.
- Rumana is a trained classical, bollywood, and Hip-hop dancer.
- She is well versed in Hindi, French, Bengali, Dutch and English languages.
- Rumana is also very active on social media.
If you have more details about Rumana Molla. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.