Sandhya Mridul (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sandhya Mridul is an Indian television and film actress. She is popular known for participating in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 2 (2007). She has also worked in several Bollywood films such as Section 375, Ragini MMS 2, Force, Quick Gun Murugun etc.
Birth & family
Sandhya Mridul was born on 28 March 1975. Her father name is Late Shri P.R. Mridul who was a lawyer and judge in High Court. Her mother name is Aruna Mridul who is a home maker. She has two siblings both are elder brothers; Siddharth Mridul is also a High Court Judge and another Pankaj Mridul Sifar.
When she was 14 her father died and later her elder brothers took responsibly of whole family. She was just 10 years old, when she left home to attend school at Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls Public School in Jaipur. She later pursued graduation from Mater Dei Convent School, New Delhi. She also attended Lady Sriram College, Delhi to do post-graduation in marketing.
|Real Name||Sandhya Mridul|
|Date of Birth||28 March 1975|
|Age (as in 2021)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Aruna Mridul|
Father : Late Shri P.R. Mridul (Lawyer and Judge)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Siddharth Mridul (Elder; High Court Judge)
Pankaj Mridul Sifar
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Sandhya began her career as a television actress in Zee TV’s show Banegi Apni Baat, starring Irrfan Khan, Ikhlaq Khan and Surekha Sikri. Later she was featured in several television serials like Swabhimaan, Aashirwad, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke. Sandhya earned praise for her performance in films like Page 3, Socha Na Tha, Force.
Education Details and More
|School||Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls Public School, Jaipur|
Mater Dei Convent School, New Delhi
|College||Lady Sriram College, Delhi|
|Debut||Television : Banegi Apni Baat (1993)|
Film : Saathiya (2002)
|Awards||BFJA Awards (2006)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Writing poetry|
Sandhya Mridul was in a live-in relationship with actor Mrinal Dutt. They met on the shooting of TV show Private Investigator (P.I).
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Mrinal Dutt (Actor)|
|Controversies||• In film Ragini MMS 2, she kissed Sunny Leone which went bad in controversy, even more worst when activists of religious group raised protest against her and Sunny.|
• In 2018 during MeeToo Campaign, she putted allegations on Alok Nath for sexual harassment. In her tweet, Sandhya revealed that during the shoot of a Zee telefilm, Alok Nath came to her room after dinner and lunged at her.
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sandhya Mridul
- Sandhya Mridul was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Her first debut film was Saathiya in 2001 and TV show was Banegi Apni Baat in 1993.
- In 2004 she had acted in a play Zen Katha, based on the life of buddha.
- Mridul also appeared in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 2, where she was the runner up of the show.
- In 2008, she became a member of jury in 14th Television Festival held in Shanghai.
- She won BFJA Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in Page 3 and also won Filmfare Awards for Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress in Page 3.
- Koshish Ek Asha, the show in which she played a female protagonist had become first Indian show dubbed in Chinese.
If you have more details about Sandhya Mridul. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.