Sheena Bajaj (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Sheena Bajaj is an Indian Television and Film actress. She is best known for her roles in the daily soaps like Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Best of Luck Nikki and Thapki Pyar Ki. She has also appeared in movies. The actor began her career as a child artist and now is recognized as one of the top paid actors of television industry.
Birth & Early Life
Sheena Bajaj was born on 16 June 1992 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her mother Anju Bajaj is a dental technician and her father Raja Bajaj is a photographer. She has a sister named Riya Bajaj. She went to Ryan Group Cambridge School, then to Jai Hind College, followed by the Thakur University of Science and Commerce. While she was in high school, got a chance to work in few television series and commercials.
|Date of Birth
|16 June 1992
|Age (as in 2021)
|Mother : Anju Bajaj
Father : Raja Bajaj (Photographer)
Sister : Riya Bajaj
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Rohit Purohit (m. 2019-Present)
Bajaj began her career as a model, appearing in a number of television commercials. This provided her the opportunity to work in a TV serial called Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, and thereafter she received a plethora of other TV serials for Pogo channel, including Best of Luck Nikki, Muskurahate, and C.I.A.
Disney’s Best of Luck Nikki series brought her recognition, paving the path for a successful acting career. Bajaj later did Humse Hai Life which further enhanced her as an actor. Aside from appearing in several TV shows and commercials, she has also appeared in a few films, including Kyun…! Ho Gaya Na, Footpath and Masti Express.
Education Details and More
|Film : Footpath (2003)
Television : Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (2003)
|Perfect Woman’s Award 2018
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 5″ Feet
|Reading and Shopping
Sheena Bajaj married Rohit Purohit who is also an established actor after dating him for six years. They met at the sets of their TV show Arjun.
Marital Status and More
|22 January 2019
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sheena Bajaj
- Sheena Bajaj was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Besides being an actor, Sheena is a fashion, lifestyle, and beauty blogger.
- She has appeared in almost 100 commercial advertisements, 10 various TV series and six films during her short tenure in the glam world.
- She made her television debut in 2003 with the series Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin.
- Bajaj has appeared in multiple commercials like Pepsodent, Colgate, Hajmola, Ayush shampoo, Parle-G, Adita Birla, Maggy, Horlicks, Bru coffee, and Hero Honda.
- She earned the Perfect Woman’s Award for Best Actress and Fashionista in 2018.
- She has a tattoo on her left forearm and on her shoulder.
- She is a fitness freak.
If you have more details about Sheena Bajaj. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.