Tridha Choudhury (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Tridha Choudhury is an Indian film and television actress. She has filmed in several languages including Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu. She started her career in 2013 with the Bengali film Mishawr Rawhoshyo.
Birth & Family
Tridha Choudhury was born on 22 November 1989 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She belongs to a middle-class Hindu family. She received her early education from MP Birla Foundation Higher Secondary School. After which she completed her graduation in microbiology from Scottish Church College.
|Real Name||Tridha Choudhury|
|Date of Birth||22 November 1989 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2021)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Trishna Choudhury|
Father : Not Known
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Choudhury started her career as a model in the year 2011. She won the title of Calcutta Times Fresh Face in a competition. After which she moved from modeling to acting industry. In 2013, Tridha made her acting debut with the Bengali film Mishawr Rawhoshyo, after which she got a chance to work in films in many regional languages. In 2016, she made her television debut with the Star Plus channel show “Dahleez” in which she was cast in the lead role opposite to Harshad Arora. Soon she appeared in many web series and films.
Education Details and More
|School||M P Birla Foundation Higher Secondary School|
|College||Scottish Church College,|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (honors degree in microbiology)|
|Debut||Television : Dahleez (2016)|
Film : Mishawr Rawhoshyo (2013)
Web Series : Spotlight (2017)
|Awards||STAR Parivaar Award (Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female); 2016)|
Calcutta Times Fresh Face (2011)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 2″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Akash Chatterjee (Actor)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Tridha Choudhury
- Tridha Choudhury was born and brought up in Kolkata.
- She won the title of Calcutta Times Fresh Face in 2011.
- Tridha made her debut with the 2013 Bengali film Mishawr Rawhoshyo. The film was directed by Srijit Mukherji in which she played Rini.
- She made her television debut in 2016 with the serial Dahleez. In her debut show, she got a chance to play the lead role of Swadheenta Ramakrishnan.
- In 2019, she appeared in the web series Chargesheet: The Shutterlock Murder.
- She has also worked in Vikram Bhatt’s web series Spotlight.
- She is a trained classical dancer.
- In 2015, She was also seen in the short film Merry Christmas.
- In 2021, Chaudhary will be seen in Ranbir Kapoor starrer film Shamshera.
If you have more details about Tridha Choudhury. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.