Table of Contents
Kamiya Jani (YouTuber) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Kamiya Jani Verma is an Indian YouTuber and popular social media influencer. She is the founder of YouTube channel Curly Tales. In that channel, she mostly shares her travel experiences. In 2019, she has managed to travel across 38 countries of the world. She also worked as a news anchor on television channel ET NOW.
Birth & Early Life
Kamiya Jani was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a home maker. For her schooling, Kamiya attended a local private school in her hometown. Kamiya spent her childhood playing with her siblings. Kamiya got degree in Bachelor of Mass media (BMM) from R D National College and completed Law (LLB) from G J Advani College.
|Real Name||Kamiya Jani|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Kamiya has developed multiple skill sets and have competency in anchoring, reportage, end to end TV production including content planning, shooting, editing and promotions.
In 2006, she started working as a freelance journalist. Later she also worked in research field. She has written article on various subject such as: Personal Finance, Corporate Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Travel & Leisure, Style & Grooming. In November 2016, she launched her YouTube channel Curly Tales to discover their love for food, travel & indulgences.
Education Details and More
|College||R. D. National College, Mumbai|
G J Advani College, Mumbai
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Gymming And Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kamiya Jani
- Kamiya Jani was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- At the age of 19 years, her father took the family on their first international trip which covered countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. This trip inclined her towards travelling.
- Kamiya was sent off to Malaysia to cover F1 race as a replacement for her fellow colleague.
- She has travelled across several countries and also has indulged in several fun activities such as ballooning, snorkeling, bungee jumping and many more.
- She left her job of a travel anchor and joined as a studio news anchor.
If you have more details about Kamiya Jani. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.