Mumtaz Khan (News Anchor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Mumtaz Khan is an Indian young journalist. She is giving her services in the Aaj Tak channel of India Today Group, the premier media organization of the country. Khan has been active in the media industry since 2015.
Birth & Family
Mumtaz Khan was born in Faridabad, Haryana. She is originally from Nuh district of Haryana, but her family is living in Faridabad. Her father Liaquat Ali has been a local government official, while his mother Rahisha is a housewife. Mumtaz also has two sisters. One of them is named Bilkis and the other Shamiya Arzoo. Apart from them, She has also a brother named Akbar Ali. Shamiya Arzoo is the wife of Pakistan’s famous fast bowler Hasan Ali.
|Date of Birth
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Rahisha
Father : Liyaqat Ali (Retired Block Development Officer)
Sister: Bilkis and Shamia Arzoo (Wife of pakistani bowler hasan Ali)
Brother: Akbar Ali
Husband: Not Available
|New Delhi, India
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 3″ Feet
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Mumtaz Khan
- Mumtaz Khan was born and brought up in New delhi.
- She has studied Mass Communication from Delhi University.
- She is very active on social media platforms Instagram and Twitter.
- Pakistan’s fast bowler Hassan Ali is her close friend. She has also attend their wedding reception in Dubai.
- In World Cup 2019, she did a tweet in support of Team India. On which Hassan Ali congratulated her.
If you have more details about Mumtaz Khan. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.