Rohit Sardana (News Anchor) Wiki, Age, Death Cause, Biography, Wife, Kids Name, Girlfriend and More
Rohit Sardana was an Indian journalist and news presenter. He had worked with television channels like Zee News, Aaj Tak and Sahara News in his career. Rohit started his career in 2004. On 30 April 2021, he died untimely due to heart attack in Noida based Metro Hospital.
Birth & Family
Rohit Sardana was born on 22 September 1979 in Kurukshetra, Haryana to a middle-class Hindu family. He completed his schooling from Kurukshetra’s Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya. After this, went to Hisar to do his further studies. He holds a Bachelor of Psychology (BA) degree from Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, and a Masters (MA) in Mass Communication from the same university.
|Date of Birth
|22 September 1979
|30 April 2020
|Heart Attack (He was also suffering from Covid-19) ((Live Hindustan))
|Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Wife : Name Not Known
Children : Two Daughters (Mitthu and Kaashi)
Like all journalists, Rohit also started his journey through the print media, but he did not satisfied with her job and trying to be a TV anchor. After some interviews, Rohit got a job in the radio station. After working for some time, Sardana came to Delhi. In Delhi, he got an opportunity to do an internship with E-TV and also they offered a job. After working as VT editor for the first 5 months, he started working as a TV news presenter. After this, he never looked back. His TV show “Taal-Thok Ke” on Zee News became quite popular.
He had been associated with India Today Group’s channel Aaj Tak since 2018. He hosted a TV show called Dangal on this channel.
Education Details and More
|Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya, Kurukshetra
|Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar
|MA (Mass Communication)
|Sansui Best News Program Award
Madhav Jyoti Samman
Best News Anchor Award and many more
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 8″ Feet
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Acting and Singing
Rohit Sardana passes away due to heart attack. He had tested positive for Covid-19 and was admitted to Metro Hospital on 29 April 2021.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Rohit Sardana
- Rohit Sardana was born and brought up from Haryana.
- In 2004, he did his MA (Mass Communication) from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology.
- He started his career in 2004.
- Rohit wanted to become an actor since childhood. In his speech at TEDX, he had told that he had taken admission in the National School of Drama to pursue a career in acting, but in the middle he left his acting course and came to his hometown.
- Sardana had also been honored with several awards which includes Sansui Best News Program Award, Madhav Jyoti Samman and Best News Anchor Award etc.
- He had also worked in the radio station for a long time.
- After his death, his fellow journalist Sudhir Chaudhary tweeted this.
अब से थोड़ी पहले @capt_ivane का फ़ोन आया।उसने जो कहा सुनकर मेरे हाथ काँपने लगे।हमारे मित्र और सहयोगी रोहित सरदाना की मृत्यु की ख़बर थी।ये वाइरस हमारे इतने क़रीब से किसी को उठा ले जाएगा ये कल्पना नहीं की थी।इसके लिए मैं तैयार नहीं था।ये भगवान की नाइंसाफ़ी है..— Sudhir Chaudhary (@sudhirchaudhary) April 30, 2021
If you have more details about Rohit Sardana. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.