Suhani Shah (Magician) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Suhani Shah is an Indian magician, hypnotherapist and author. She is considers as one of the finest female magician and best mentalists of the country. She has successively done shows in more than 5000 stages. As an author, she also wrote books like Unleash Your Hidden Powers, Your Hospital Bag and Visited by the Muse: A Collection of Poems.
Birth & Early Life
Suhani Shah was born on 29 January 1990 to a middle class Hindu family in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Her father Chandrakant Shah is an fitness consultant and personal trainer. Her mother Snehlata Shah is a homemaker. Suhani has an elder brother. She graduated with a diploma in computer.
|Magician, Writer, Hypnotherapist
|Date of Birth
|29 January 1990
|Age (as in 2021)
|Mother : Snehlata Shah
Father : Chandrakant Shah (Fitness Consultant)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Name Not Known
Husband : Not Available
Suhani Shah started her career at the young age of 7. She got inspired by magic show and decided to learn this art and perform it herself. Suhani has performed magical tricks on numerous superstars including international cricketer Adam Gilchrist and Indian legendary actor Anupam Kher. She was also invited to various TED talks. Later, she started conducting workshops and seminars on controlling the mind, which helped the individual suffering from alcohol, drug addiction etc. She also opened a clinic in Goa with the name Suhani Mindcare to provide various therapies to people. In 2020, she she also appeared in Amazon Prime’s original series Breathe Into the Shadows as Divyanka.
Education Details and More
|Web Series : Breathe Into the Shadows (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 3″ Feet
|Travelling, Reading and Scuba Diving
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Suhani Shah
- Suhani Shah was born and brought up in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- She performed her first show in Ahmedabad front of everyone. During the show the former chief minister of Gujarat Shankersinh Vaghela was also present.
- She is the first female magician in India. She has travelled across the world performing at shows, talking at conferences and training other Magicians.
- Suhani was not comfortable with the English language and learned the language by herself. The process of self learning was challenging for her.
- She works with people who are suffering from addiction to alcohol, chain smoking, drugs, etc. She helps people let go of these bad habits.
- Her hobbies are travelling, learning tricks and reading. She has also learned scuba diving.
- She is an animal lover and has two dogs- a golden retriever named Steve and a husky named Xyro.
- Her skills and talent were shown in numerous shows including web series and TV shows.
- She also has a YouTube channel where she posts videos with comedians and other Magicians.
- She has conducted several workshops about psychological relations with superstitions and other things.
- Her family supported her decision of becoming a magician. The support from them helped her to reach great heights in her career and life.
If you have more details about Suhani Shah. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.