Arvind Akela (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Arvind Akela Kallu (Real Name : Arvind Chaubey) is an Indian actor who is well-known for Bhojpuri songs like Naach Re Patarki, Zindagi Ban Gaye Ho Tum, Jhareliya Ke Dance, Choliya Ke Huk Raja Ji and many more. Arvind is one of the musicians who have given the Bhojpuri music world a piece of his youth. He has been performing for 15 years in the Bhojpuri industry.
Birth & Early Life
Arvind was born on 26 July 1997 in Buxar, Bihar. His father Chunmun Chaubey was an artist and had an interest in the arts. He once lived and worked in Bokaro, where he wrote plays and scripts. He has three brothers Ashutosh, Avinash, and Abhishek Chaubey. Arvind attended the Bihar Public School in Ahiroli.
|Real Name||Arvind Chaubey|
|Nickname||Kallu & Akela|
|Profession||Actor & Singer|
|Date of Birth||26 July 1997|
|Birth Place||Buxar, Bihar, India|
|Home Town||Buxar, Bihar, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Chunmun Chaubey
Brother : Ashu Baba, Abhishek and Avinash Chaubey
Sister : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Arvind enjoyed singing since he was a small child. Initially he got musical training under his father. Arvind released his first Bhojpuri album Lemon Chos Lageli in 2010. He sang hit songs such as Bolta Muragawa Kukudku Kuo, Miss Call Mar Taru, Zilla Top Lagelu, Maar Ke Jeans Phad Dihtu. In 2016, Arvind made his acting debut in the movie Dildar Sajna. He also appeared in a number of successful movies, including Sajna Mangia, Deewangi Had Se, Tridev, Dildar Sajna, Trishul, and Rang, as well as Sajai Da Hamar and Ek Laila Tin Chhela.
Education Details and More
|School||Bihar Public School, Ahiroli|
|Debut||Song : Gawanwa Kahiya Le Jaiba (2014)|
Film : Dil Bhail Deewana (2015)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft|
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Pound : 150 lbs|
In Kilogram : 70 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 30 inches
Biceps: 13 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling, Singing & Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Girlfriends||Yamini Singh (Actress)|
Ritu Singh (Actress)
|Salary (approx)||INR 10-20 Lakhs/Film (Approx)|
|Net Worth||INR 10-20 Crore (Approx)|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Arvind Akela
- Arvind Akela was born and brought up in Buxar, Bihar.
- He regards his father, who taught him music, as one of his closest friends.
- He had a passion for music from a young age and used to take part in a number of music-related activities in his community.
- Arvind appeared in the Pawan Singh-starring film Gathbandhan Pyaar Ki as a guest artist.
- His well-known song “Choliya Ke Huk Raja Ji” gained enormous popularity in 2017.
- He once gained popularity in his village by singing the devotional Bhojpuri song Jhuri Jhuru Namiya Gachhiya.
- He co-starred with Mamta Upadhyay in the Bhojpuri music video for Pyar ke Inbox in 2020.
- He considers Pawan Singh as his singing and acting idol.
If you have more details about Arvind Akela. Please comment below we will update within an hour.