Table of Contents
Gurnam Bhullar (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Gurnam Bhullar is an Indian singer, actor, and lyricist who known for his work in Punjabi movies and music. He became famous in 2018 with the song Diamond. His other notable albums are Mera Yaar, Pehli Mulaqat, Mere Beliya Ve and Pent Straight. Gurnam made his film debut in 2019 with film Guddiya Patole.
Birth & Early Life
Gurnam Bhullar on February 8th, 1994 in Chandigarh, India. He is originally from Kamal Wala Village of Fazilka Tehsil in Firozepur district.. Baljit Singh Bhullar is his father who was a Punjab government employee. His mother’s name is Lakhvinder Kaur Bhullar. He also has a sister Navrit Kaur. He used to take part in all of the singing contests when he was in school. Bhullar was even talented in athletics, participating in his school’s under-14 basketball squad. Gurnam earned a bachelor of arts degree from Apeejay College in Jalandhar.
|Real Name||Gurnam Bhullar|
|Profession||Singer, Model & Lyricist|
|Date of Birth||8 February 1994|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Home Town||Kamal Wala, Fazilka Tehsil, Firozepur district|
|Family||Mother : Lakhwinder Kaur Bhullar|
Father : Baljit Singh Bhullar
Sister : Navrit Kaur
Brother : Palveer Singh (Cousin)
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||Apeejay College, Jalandhar|
|Educational Qualification||BA in Music|
|Debut||Song : Heer Jehiya Kurian (2015)|
Gurnam participated in Awaaz Punjab Di Season 5, when he was in 8th standard. His first song was Heer Jehiya Kurian, which was released in the year 2014. He had additionally appeared on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Voice of Punjab reality shows. In 2016 and 2017, he released Rakhli Pyar Nal and Drivery. His most popular song Diamond written by Vicky Dhaliwal and labelled by Jass Records, was released on January 9, 2018. Bhullar’s directorial debut Guddiyan Patole was released on 8 March, 2019.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.75 m
|Weight||In Pound : 143 lbs|
In Kilogram : 65 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Gymming and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Controversies||In July 2021, Gurnam Bhullar was arrested by the Punjab Police for shooting a music album in Rajpura at time of COVID-19 restrictions and not following the health norms|
|Net Worth||USD 10-20 Million (Approx)|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Gurnam Bhullar
- Gurnam Bhullar was born and brought up in Punjab, India.
- It was his grandfather who taught him the Sufism.
- Gurnam competed in season 5 of the Punjabi singing competition show Awaz Punjab Di while he was a student in his eighth grade and won.
- He also participated in the singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.
- During his undergraduate years, he was actively involved and frequently took part in the Youth Festival’s music, theatre,
- Gurnam made a noteworthy appearance in the Punjabi movie High End Yaariyan in 2019.
- Manjinder Taneja, Krishan Shah, Vijay Parveen, Dr. Baldeb Narang, and Dr. Pawan Bakshi are the teachers that have taught him music.
- Gurnam had to wait in line for 15 hours before his turn came at 9 p.m. when he went to the auditions for the singing reality show Awaaz Punjab Di. He then arrived at the location at 6 a.m.
- Gurnam regularly listens to Gurbani.
- He enjoys playing the guitar.
If you have more details about Gurnam Bhullar. Please comment below we will update within an hour.