Brittany Bree (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Brittany Bree is an American Singer and Songwriter. She is known for participating in singing reality show The Voice Season 21. The show is mentored by Blake Shelton, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend. She is originally from Monroe, Louisiana and currently living in Dallas, Texas.
Brittany Bree was born on June 3, 1995 in Monroe, Louisiana. She started her journey by singing in the church. She began performing in music conferences and singing in pageants while continuing to thrive in the choir, but never ventured outside of singing in church. After becoming mother of two child, she took a break from music for some time. In 2021, she participated in NBC’s popular singing reality show The Voice season 21.
|Real Name||Brittany Bree|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1995|
|Age (as in 2021)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Monroe, Louisiana, United States|
|Home Town||Monroe, Louisiana, United States|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Children : 2 Children
|Address||Dallas, Texas, United States|
Education Details and More
|Debut|| Television : The Voice Season 21 (2021)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 4″ ft|
In Meter : 1.62 m
|Weight||In Kilogram : 80 Kg|
In Pound : 176 lbs
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, guitarist|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Brittany Bree
- Brittany Bree was born and brought up in Monroe, Louisiana.
- She grew up singing in the church.
- Brittany Bree performed The Weeknd’s “Call Out My Name” during the blind audition of The Voice 21 and got four turned. Later she decided to join Team Legend for the show.
- At 19, Brittany became a single mom and had her second child at 22.
- Before entering on the show, she has worked two jobs as a package handler on an assembly line and as an insurance adjuster.