Gurlej Akhtar Kalley (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Gurlej Akhtar Kalley is a Punjabi singer who is best known for her duet songs. Her famous duet songs are 2 Raflaan, Future, Hul-chul, Don’yt Tell Me etc. She also appeared in the films like Hashar (2008), Guddiyan Patole (2019), and Jawani Zindabaad (2010).
Birth & Early Life
Gurlej Akhtar was born om 3 March 1987 in Ludhiana city of Punjab. Akhtar is a member of a Muslim household. Her father was a singer, and music runs in her family. Her mother’s name is Rani Akhtar. Her brothers Shehnaz Akhtar, Sahil Akhtar, and Dilshaad Akhtar are Sufi singers. Her other two brothers are Rohal Singh and Shamshad Akhtar. Her sister Jasmeen Akhtar is also a Punjabi singer.
Gurlej did her schooling from Silattur’s Government Higher Secondary School. She attended Punjab University to complete her degree. When Gurlej was just in class VIII, she began her singing career by performing a duet with Sukhwinder Sukhi.
|Real Name||Gurlej Akhtar Kalley|
|Date of Birth||3 March 1987|
|Age (as in 2022)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Home Town||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Family||Mother : Rani Akhtar|
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Jasmin Akhtar (Singer)
Brother : Shehnaz Akhtar,Sahil Akhatar & Dilshaad Akhtar (Passed Away)
Husband : Kulwindar Kalley
Son : Daanveer Singh
In 2013, Gurlej began her career as a singer by performing a duet with Sukhwinder Sukhi from his album Sharif Munda. She has lent her voice to numerous Punjabi films, including Hashar (2008), Jihne Mera Dil Luteya (2011), and Ardaas (2016). Gurlej has performed a number of well-known songs, including Love letter, Fitteh Moo, Nai Shad Da, and many others.
Education Details and More
|School||Government Higher Secondary Scool, Silattur|
|College||Punjab University, Patiala, India|
|Debut||Song : Duet Song Hasna with Sukhwinder Sukhi (2013)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 3″ ft|
In Meter : 1.6 m
|Weight||In Pound : 154 lbs|
In Kilogram : 70 Kg
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Cooking|
Gurlej first met her husband, Kulwinder Kally, while serving as judges on a singing reality show. They both like the same tunes, and finally their relationship developed into marriage. The couple has a son name Daanveer Singh. She made Houston, Texas her home together with her spouse and child.
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||INR 20-50 Crore (Approx.)|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Gurlej Akhtar Kalley
- Gurlej Akhtar was born and brought up in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- During her period of struggle, she has experienced many highs and lows. She used to perform at events held by the university and school.
- Gurlej gained fame in the Punjabi music industry following her debut with the song Hasna Tan Mera Ae Subha Mundea.
- Gurlej was forced to sing in order to support her family after her father passed away.
- She recorded more than 600 songs in her career.
- Additionally, being a dynamic artist, she is frequently invited to do performances throughout US, Canada, and Australia.
- Shehnaz and Sahil Akhtar, two of her brothers, competed in the second season of Rising Star 2, which was shown on Colors TV channel. They are collectively referred to as Akhtar Brothers.
- She has collaborated with various Punjabi artists including Geeta Zaildar, R Nait, Harf Cheema, Babbal Rai, Garry Sandhu, and The Landers.
- She enjoys being a mother to her son, Daanveer Singh and loves cooking.
If you have more details about Gurlej Akhtar Kalley. Please comment below we will update within an hour.