Harshita Bhattacharjya (Superstars Singers 2) Age, Date of Birth, Career, TV Show, Films, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Harshita Bhattacharjya is an Indian singer. She is known for performing on the stage of the TV show Superstars Singers Season 2. aired on Sony Entertainment Television. She is among the top 15 contestants of the show.
Harshita Bhattacharjya was born on 16 February 2011 in Guwahati, Assam to a Hindu family. Her father’s name is Ratul Bhattacharya and her mother’s name is Pragati Bhattacharjya. She has a younger sister Jharna Bhattacharjya in the family. As a child, she was always passionate about Bollywood songs. In 2018, she participated and became 2nd runner-up of the reality music television show, “Love Me India Kids,” aired on &TV.
Harshita made her singing debut with the Assamese film, Ratnakar by giving voice to the song, “Ata Kotha Kowana”. She was seen as a contestant in Superstars Singers Season 2 in 2022.
|Date of Birth
|16 February 2011
|Mother: Pragati Bhattacharjya
Father: Ratul Bhattacharjya
Sister: Jharna Bhattacharjya
Brother: Not Available
Education Details and More
|Maharshi Vidya Mandir IV (2023-24)
|Television: Love Me India Kids (2018)
|North East Diva Final 2019
Love Me India Kids (2nd Runner-up)
|Dance and Paint
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Harshita Bhattacharjya
- Harshita Bhattacharjya was born and brought up in Guwahati, Assam.
- Harshita performed ‘Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Nata Koi’ during the audition of Superstars Singers Season 2.
- Besides singing, she loves to dance and paint.
- She is learning classical, Assamese and Bollywood music for two years.
- Harshita is quite active on YouTube and often uploads her local music concert videos on the channel.
If you have more details about Harshita Bhattacharjya. Please comment below we will update within an hour.