Nihal Tauro (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Nihal Tauro is an Indian playback singer. He is known for participating in reality show Indian Idol 12 and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 15 (Kannada). Tauro has worked in popular movies like Premier Padmini and Love Mocktail. He is originally from Moodbidri, Karnataka.
Birth & Family
Nihal Tauro was born as Nihal Hanson Tauro, on 21 February 2000 in Moodbidri, a town in Dakshina Kannada district to Herald Tauro and Precilla Tauro. Nihal has music in his genes. His dad was a choirmaster but he could not fulfill his dream. He currently working in a private bank. Besides being a music enthusiast, Herald is an excellent writer and composer, which made Nihal develop his interest in music right from his childhood. The young singer has completed his pre-university course and has been concentrating on his graduation course.
|Real Name||Nihal Tauro|
|Date of Birth||21 February 2000|
|Age (as in 2020)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Moodbidri, Karnataka, India|
|Home Town||Moodbidri, Karnataka, India|
|Family||Mother : Precilla Tauro|
Father : Herald Tauro
Brother : Nishan Tauro (Younger)
Sister : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Moodbidri, Karnataka, India|
Nihal has participated in many music reality shows at an early age and earned popularity. He was one of the finalists in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Season 15 telecast on Zee Kannada. He also won the Daijiworld Studio Voice title. Nihal had grabbed Voice of Udupi title too. In 2019, He made his debut in film industry by giving voice to song Naa Huduko Naale in film Premier Padmini, composed by Arjun Janya.
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 15 (2019)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travel, Playing Piano|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nihal Tauro
- Nihal Tauro was born and brought up in Moodbidri, Karnataka.
- He had participated in many reality shows and received honors a lot of times.
- He had also done more than 200 stage shows in India, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar.
- Nihal lent his voice to the cover version of Tere Sang Yaara of “Rustom”, originally composed by Arko Pravo Mukherjee. The song hit nearly 2 million views on YouTube.
- He has also worked with popular musicians Hamsalekha, Karthik Sharma and V Sridhar Sambhram.
- Besides Kannada, Nihal has crooned in Tulu and Konkani film songs and music albums.
- In 2020, He gave his voice in a song ‘Neene Yendigu’ of film Love Mocktail composed by Raghu Dixit.
- He is a cat lover.
If you have more details about Nihal Tauro. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.