Table of Contents
Nikita Gandhi (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Nikita Gandhi is an Indian playback singer. She has sung songs more than 5 languages including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada and Bengali. She gave her voice in famous Bollywood films like Ittefaq, Jab Harry Met Sejal, Raabta and Sachin: A Billion Dreams.
Birth & Family
Nikita Gandhi was born on 1 October 1991 in Kolkata, West Bengal to a mixed Bengali and Punjabi family. She belongs to a doctors family where her both parents are dentist Her father name is Udey Vir Gandhi and mother name is Nipa Gandhi. She has two brother in the family.
|Real Name||Nikita Gandhi|
|Date of Birth||1 October 1991|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Family||Mother : Nipa Gandhi (Dentist)|
Father : Udey Vir Gandhi (Dentist)
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Niru Gandhi
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Gandhi did her schooling from La Martiniere For Girls, Kolkata and and graduation in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from Ramachandra College, Chennai. She got music training from A.R. Rahman’s foundation college KM College of Music & Technology.
Education Details and More
|School||La Martiniere For Girls, Kolkata|
|College||Ramachandra College, Chennai|
KM College of Music & Technology, Chennai
|Educational Qualification||BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)|
|Awards||Best Duet Award at Sony MIX Audience Music Awards for “Qaafirana” song from Kedarnath Movie|
Nikita Gandhi got her first first commercial project for Qyuki Music which is founded by Shekhar Kapur, AR Rahman and Samir Bangara. AR Rahman himself auditioned her and selected for a song, afterwards in 2012, she gave her voice to superhit Bengali song ‘Kotha’, a re-arrangement of Nazrul Geeti.
Gandhi has sung many part in regional films including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada and Bengali. She also made her band and performed in Kerala and Kolkata. She released her own album ‘Ek Do Teen’ under Zee Music company label. Currently she is continuing her extraordinary journey in singing.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Singing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Nikita Gandhi
- Nikita Gandhi was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She completed dentistry from Ramachandra College, Chennai.
- Gandhi is a dentist as well as a singer.
- She took music training from A.R. Rahman’s college K. M. College of Music and Technology.
- Nikita is also a trained odissi dancer.
- She own a music band group Noor and that performs regularly at concerts and music festivals.
- She got chance to meet AR Rahman for the first time during German music exchange program.
- After giving voice in Dozen films, she came to Mumbai where she got chance to become voice of Deepika Padukone in Sushant Singh Rajput starrer film Raabta. Later she has worked with Arjit Singh in duos for the song “Ullu Ka Patta”
- She made her professional singing debut with tamil film Kalyana Samayal Saadham by giving voice to song “Modern Kalyanam”.
- Nikita sang 3 track from Iranian film “Muhammad(SAL): Messenger Of God”.
- She did many free dental campaign and had been in many welfares.
- She is very kind and social person.
- Nikita was nominated for best playback singer (female) category for her song Ghar from Jab Harry Met Sejal at Filmfare Awards 2018.
If you have more details about Nikita Gandhi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.